Nationals Baseball: YAWN

Tuesday, February 01, 2022

YAWN

Meeting today maybe. I don't expect anything to get done (I'll hold to my Feb 21st guess) and this and the next player proposal (which should follow shortly) will outline exactly the things to argue about. Essentially all we are missing out on are "truck days" which are stupid and are actually still happening because minor leaguers go to Spring Training too. It's just that we're not going to see big deals made out of it when this whole lockout thing is going on. 

I could ramble but that didn't see to interest a population of readers curated over a decade of baseball talk. What you don't want to hear my thoughts on defining generations? how to best chase sunlight? The seasons? So we'll wrap it up here. On like #39 of Posnanski's book - so I'll finish that probably before the season starts. It's good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll bite.

What's the best way to chase sunlight?