Nationals Baseball: Switch over

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Switch over

Happy new year! I've got to be honest with you, I argued with myself whether I should keep doing this. Sure I'm "Unofficially the second longest running blog solely about this franchise" (TM), but there are now a bunch of Washingtonians, Northern Virginians, and I guess Dixie Marylanders taking up the torch. They seem competent enough. They have coherent thoughts. They can string together sentences. And spell correctly...they love doing that. All things I haven't quite mastered yet.

On the other hand, I like doing this. I have a vested interest in this team and dammit I really want to finish my damn position analysis. So, I'm going to keep doing it, right here at Natsbaseball DOT blogspot DOT com. Besides, it'd be a shame to waste such a pretty website.

Exposbaseball DOT blogspot DOT com won't die however. It'll still be Expos based news. Granted, it won't be updated regularly but it'll be there.

On with the show.

No comments: