Nationals Baseball: What's Exorbitant?

Friday, July 16, 2010

What's Exorbitant?

The Nats are asking an exorbitant price for Dunn says Ken Rosenthal. I wonder what that means. I don't think say Dunn straight up for Jesus Montero is "exorbitant". A reach probably but not "exorbitant". But maybe it is to baseball people.

So am I off or are the Nationals looking for say... Phil Hughes back? Or a package like the Yankees offered for Cliff Lee? Either of those would be clearly too much.

Hmmmmm.

2 comments:

Nate said...

What's the difference between the price for Dunn being "exorbitant" and the Royals having to be "overwhelmed" to trade Soria? That's what I want to know,

Harper said...

I read it as the difference between active and passive replies I guess.

What do you want for X?

"I want this, this and this" vs. "I don't know, what do you got?"